A bit late to post, but I’ve been curating a to-do list of summer activities for a few weeks now. I’ll be sharing some of my adventures on here as I tackle the best season Oregon has to offer. I may even add a few more here & there…there’s just so much to do in the summers! This list doesn’t include the obvious occasions that will happen multiple times such as BBQing, pool time, and enjoying cocktails on outdoor patios.
1. Portland Brewfest. The world’s second largest brewfest, runner up to Oktoberfest.
2. Spend a weekend in central Oregon.
3. Spend an afternoon at McMenamins Edgefield.
4. Go to an outdoor concert.
5. Go camping (and use our new, fancy tent from REI).
6. Weddings!! Attend 1, help coordinate another.
7. Attend at least one Timber’s game.
8. Take a cooking class at Sur La Table.
9. BBQ meat from Phil’s Meat Market in NW Portland (supposedly amazing).
10. Spend a weekend in Seattle visiting friends & family.
11. Host a house-warming party for our new pad.
12. Attend Bite of Oregon.
13. Brew-cycle. *Just booked this for my birthday. Ya, that’s gonna be FUN.
14. Visit Crater Lake.
15. Perfect the home-made margarita.
16. Hit up Portland Flea again & again. Read more about it’s awesomeness here.
17. Take a hike in the Gorge. I hear Dog Mountain is beautiful.
Do you have a to-do list of adventures for the upcoming warmer months? Cheers to summer!
*These are in no particular order.